Englerville USA

wander through the many streets that are our life...

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

>The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck<

Monday, January 23, 2006

Let's start over...

Okay, so we've been slacking here.
I have finally been taught how to work this site, so I am going to try and keep up, at least with the pictures anyway (seeing as I am not much of a writer).
Since most of you checking this site aren't able to see us as often as you like (who can get enough of us anyway?!?!) - I am going to go back... way back! I figured that since I took these pictures for you all to see, I may as well share them, even if they are "old news". So be patient with me - it may take some time to catch up to current events, but I promise eventually we will get there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home