Englerville USA

wander through the many streets that are our life...

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

>The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck<

Friday, April 14, 2006

Finally...

Can you believe that we are actually "up to date"?!?! I didn't think it would happen...

Anyhow - can you believe this awesome weather?!?! I LOVE it!!!! Kaylin and I have been outside every single day this week I think - her favorite thing to do is walk her baby in it's little stroller up and down the street (to go around the block, usually a 5 minute trip, takes about 3 hours, no joke!). Being out in the yard all week, I am just itching to get the backyard put together - get the fence up, put together Kaylin's little play area, plant some flowers, you know the deal. But seeing as I am like 7 months pregnant, installing a fence is probably not that great of an idea. Although, if I really put my mind to it, I bet I could do it!

We had a nice weekend too - Brian's Aunt Diane was in town, so we had a baby shower for Lisa while she was here. Lisa's finally caught up with me - I think we are about the same size now. For a few weeks there, she was still skinny as ever, wearing "normal people clothes", while I looked like I shoved a basketball under my shirt. It's pretty close now anyway (she's due a week before me). I meant to get some belly shots to post on here, but didn't remember until just now. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home