Englerville USA

wander through the many streets that are our life...

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

>The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck<

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

It's a Boy!

Royce Joseph Lang
Born - October 21, 5:27am
10lbs 6oz 24" long
(and no, that is not a typo!!!)
in his defense - he did NOT look that big! I would guess 8 something.
I had the joy of being there to witness his entry into the world!
Marie (Dave and Syd!) did and are doing great.
She had the baby at home, in her own tub, Dr. Zumhagen was able to attend and labor was like 5 hrs. long. Wait a minute... wasn't that supposed to be my birth?!?!
I am sooo happy for her! And she has given me hope for if I have a "next time"!

 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home