Englerville USA

wander through the many streets that are our life...

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

>The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck<

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

what's new? n o t h i n g

So the last few weeks haven't been too terribly exciting. But here's what we've been doing:

Easter was nice. We went to church at Calvary, then headed over to Grandma C's for lunch - then to my mom's. Kaylin had a blast going on Easter Egg Hunt after Easter Egg hunt! We still have LOADS of candy, we'll probably still be eating it at Christmas...

Brian's been working hard out in the front yard - although he's taken a break the last week or so, mostly due to crappy weather. So as soon as it starts feeling warm again, I am sure we'll be back to the Home Depot to pick out some fancy plantage to put out there.

I finally had to cave and go get my bottom left wisdom tooth yanked about 2 weeks ago - I wasn't able to sleep for at least a week (sometimes I got about an hour or so). I have been trying to wait until I am not nursing or pregnant, but that hasn't happened (and I don't think that will change anytime soon!). So I HAD to do it. - my mouth was killing me, and my face was getting more swollen with each passing day (not that it looks any better now...). Since I am with-child, I had to be awake for this procedure - I have never been knocked out before, but I think I may have prefered it. It wasn't that it hurt or anything like that - just the fact that a grown man was using all his strength cramming tools in my mouth will not ever be a great memory. It didn't feel too good afterwards, but from what other people have told me - I guess my experience wasn't all that bad. I am not really looking forward to having to do it again though - which I will after the baby is born (3 more are still in there...). Y U C K

That's pretty much it.

I know - I told you it's been truly exciting around here... Well, give us about a month. We'll have a lot more to talk about then : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home