Englerville USA

wander through the many streets that are our life...

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

>The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck<

Monday, June 05, 2006

BOOM!

Kaylin and I had a nice day today - we pretty much did nothing. Aren't those the best kinds of days???
First we made crepes (one of her favorites for breakfast), then we watched some videos and played with toys, took a nap (one of my first naps being pregnant this time around!), and that was IT! After Brian got home, I went out with Gina for some Ice Cream (Oberwiess - YUM) and to chat since we probably won't be able to do that for some time after the baby is born.
When I got home Kaylin and I snuggled up in her bed for a cozy little "before we fall asleep" talk. Well, really I was trying to put her to sleep and she kept talking is more like what was going on! She kept patting my belly asking if "the baby kicking?". I said "yep, it's wiggling around in there trying to come out!" and she said "do you hear it momma?" so I asked her "what is it saying to you?", "BOOM!" she says!!! I bet she was right too, it feels like it's saying BOOM sometimes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home