Englerville USA

wander through the many streets that are our life...

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

>The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck<

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Well, it's finally here...

After much long wait, June 8th is finally here. I didn't think my due date would ever arrive, nor did I think that the baby would stay in there for this long! Even the Dr. seemed really surprised when I showed up for my appointment yesterday (he's the on-call Dr. not my regular guy). He was like, "ummm I can't believe you haven't had this baby yet... It's so low! I mean the head is right there..."
Tell me about it ~ as if I don't notice!
So everyone is totally freaking me out. Like it seriously is just going to fall out with no warning whatsoever. It seems unlikely, but you never know right?!?!

Brian's cousin Lisa had her baby on the 6th (the dreaded day! I was praying all day that the baby wouldn't fall out that day!). She had a boy - just over 8 lbs - Ascher Bleu is his name (really neat name, her maiden name is Scher so they changed the spelling to A-scher - cool huh?!?). All of them are doing well - I'll get a photo of him up here so you all can see.

So hopefully the next post will be a photo of our little one!!! Crossed fingers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home