Englerville USA

wander through the many streets that are our life...

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois, United States

>The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck<

Friday, October 27, 2006

It's a girl?!?!

Yeah for Hanna! She had a girl - Cannon Ellerie (not sure on the spelling yet) around 7lbs. at around 1:00 am this morning (didn't get the specifics yet). Hooray for her! She really wanted to have a girl and her ultrasound said she was 70% having a boy - so I think this was a great surprise for her! I am really happy for them : )
Hopefully we will be able to meet her soon and as soon as we do, I will put up some pix.
Brian got home last night - hooray for me! His flight was a bit delayed, only by an hour, but all went well for him besides that. And holy smokes - the coffee!!! Since he was in Colombia, he wanted to get coffee for everyone and when in Rome... well, he drank his share from what he says! I am so glad to have him back - but it's not for long. They told him he's going back in December! Yeah for him yuck for me! I am really happy for him - he's doing a great job and I am very proud of him : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home